Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can I apply for change of status within US from H-4 to F-1 before 60 days of entry into US?

Sponsored Listings

4 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer