Can i apply for 2 visa while on 2 .

Union City, NJ |

MY 2 is getting expired on 22 Feb . Can i apply for 2 visa . I am 35 week pregnant . on what basis i can apply for 2 visa .

I am on L2 visa now.living in new jersey. but l2 is getting expaire on 22 feb. It is difficult to travel back becaouse i am 35 week pregnant

Do you mean a B2 visa? If so, you must convince he consulate of your intention to return home after the visit.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

i am in usa . but visa getting expair . i am 35 week pregnant its very to travel back.

There aren't enough facts to know if there is any immigration relief you may be entitled to. You can request an extension of the visa if you are too far along in the pregnancy to fly, but it's at their discretion.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

I am on L2 visa now.leaving in New jersey . but l2 is getting expaire on 22 feb. It is difficult to travel back becaouse i am 35 week pregnant

living in new jersey

Yolanda Navarrete

Yolanda Navarrete

You should be able to get an extension.

Visas in the US, begin with a letter. They are not just a number.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.