Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Can I appeal judgment of default for having answer stricken w/ FTA when I was present but late and gave my name to bailiff ?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer