If a person selects box D in Part 2 of Form I-485, applying as an asylee, is there a way to modify the form to select box A after it has been filed but still pending a decision? The main issue with this is the fact that applying as an asylee sends the application to either Phoenix or Dallas, while applying with a relative petition requires it to be sent to the Chicago facility.
Is this possible without having to resubmit another I-485 and another $985? Also, could I submit form I-130 now and not wait until the issue with form I-485 is straightened out since it will be required whether the current copy is amended or a new form is filed? I hope this is clear. Thanks.