Can I-601 used to speed up I-485?

My parents was granted GC through my US citizenship. For 2 of my siblings visa, we have to wait another 8 years(or more). Is it possible to request I-601? Or should I just file a I-131 through humanitarian?
My work need to keep the highest clearance. It might get effected by overseas ties. Which will cause high financial effect to all of us (I'm the financial supporter).

No.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you for your answer

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

You are very welcome. My pleasure.

No

www.Bulgarianimmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

No, it won't speed up the green card process.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thank you for your answer

An I-601 waiver will actually require more work and cost.

--

LORIC Immigration Solutions

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel: 650-279-5933
Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
www.loric.net.in

The response given is general in nature and does not create an attorney / client relationship. The answer given may also not account for other facts unknown to the attorney. For a more detailed evaluation you should consult with a licensed immigration attorney.

Thank you for your answer