Skip to main content

Can i sue an association? HOA

Hollywood, FL |

I want to sue an association, but I need a good litigator willing to fight to win, somebody that is good reading and looking similar or previous sue to obtain good arguments in court!. I have no money, but if he sees possibilities in this case, the association can pay their fees. the case is about their new laws, and regulations to can sale, rent, requirements to everything, the quorum requirements to pass rules by them , its persecution of people, invasion of privacy, discrimination, and other violations of the federal constitution to the people, property and individual rights. etc.....

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Unfortunately, no attorney will likely accept this case on a contingency fee basis. Florida law is very specific and limits the kinds of cases in which a lawyer can accept a case on a contingency fee basis and this is not one of them.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.


Attorneys don't litigate HOA cases on a contingency basis. They are expensive to litigate and no one has suffered physical injuries that warrant big jury awards.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at