Skip to main content

Can grandparents enroll grandchildren in school in the state of georgia without courts?

Macon, GA |

was thinking of having my 15 year finish school year out in georgia with his grandmother, but I was trying to avoid any legal stuff, is power of attorney suitable so I can keep my legal rights?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, as long as you, as the parent, have consented.

All of Ms. Riley's responses to questions posted on AVVO are intended as general information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are provided for educational purposes of the public, not any specific individual, and her response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Riley is licensed to practice law in New York. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer