Can default judgment be entered against me if summon "Returned of Non-Service" to the clerk of court by DEBT collection lawyer?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer