Skip to main content

Can cps take my baby

Holland, MI |

Can cps take my new baby if the Cass is closed and i terminated my own rights to 5 out of 6 of my kids

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If there is cause, CASS can begin proceedings. Only the court has the ability to terminate your rights and give your state's protective services the right to take the baby immediately after birth.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer