Skip to main content

Can boyfriend move into low income apartment with me?

Milwaukee, WI |

I currently am renting a low income (section42) apartment. I work and pay all my bills. My boyfriend wants to move in with me. He isnt currently working so our income wouldnt change. The only thing is he has a class b misdemeanor and an open class a misdemeanor. Could we still live together? (Bishops Creek Apartments)

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

The best option would be to contact your landlord and ask.


Review your paperwork or call your worker there is no way anyone can answer this.

In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer