Skip to main content

Can anyone give me an idea of eviction (home in Polk County) from Kentucky? Process? Cost? I don't expect an exact, just appr?

Lakeland, FL |

just wondering if I lived in Kentucky and wanted to evict someone in Polk County, FL......what the process would be? And a figure so to speak of possible costs. thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

Polk County Clerk of Court has a good website for this information. Eviction forms are posted at – and also you can see a listing of court fees (in the lower left side of the site). A word of caution in Florida evictions, landlord’s duty to provide notice to the tenant is strictly interpreted, you should consult with a local real estate attorney regarding this matter.

Disclaimer: legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that this information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. This information is not intended as legal advice for an individual situation, it is only provided as information.



Thank you, I did contact legal assistance.


I agree with my colleague. Contact local landlord/tenant attorneys regarding the eviction process. You may want to retain an attorney to assist you in order to make sure the statutes are properly followed. Every attorney has a different rate.

The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer