Skip to main content

Can anyone get a governor's pardon on a old case. is it possible to get one

Fremont, CA |

i think i have no other way of getting my case on removal process. i have family here.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Yes, pardons have been granted ... but they are difficult.

Search for an experienced California Criminal Defense attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


It. Is very difficult to obtain. You need to hire an attorney in California with this type of experience.


I agree with my colleagues.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.


you need to show a very strong record of rehabilitation. It is possible, but it is a lot of hard work under the guidance of a very skilled attorney. Good luck!

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer