Can an injunction be placed on a suspended drivers license pending an appeal ?

Bremerton, WA |

Best Answer

Typically not. If it was an administrative action, say from a DUI, the statute specifically explains that the suspension action should not be stayed pending appeal, but for in a few limited situations. It's possible, but rare, and the attorney general will almost certainly object.
From your question, I can't tell the basis for the suspension, so the answer may be different depending on your facts. To get a reliable answer, you are going to have to talk to an attorney in detail.

Thank You for your answer I do appreciate it . This suspension was done for failing to appear on a Ticket I never recieved . and then again on a contested hearing that I was sent to a court that didn't exist - Stan I would like to talk to you maybe you can help ,

Stan Glisson

Stan Glisson

Sure, call anytime. My office can either put you through on the phone, or make an appointment for you to come in.

Get a lawyer to advise you.

thats a great answer , if i was able to work , without a license its illegal for me to work . therefore I can't afford the advice of a lawyer thats why I asked the question.

Gary A Kester

Gary A Kester

If you cant afford an attorney you will be appointed a PD

Why don't you spend your money on re-obtaining your license instead of wasting it on a frivilous motion for an injunction? You should be asking your attorney this question instead of publishing it on a public on-line forum.

Your very ignorant to the facts . If you had a clue to the details , I don't want an attorney ---, I would end up with one like you . FOREGONE CONCLUSION .