Can an employer sue the employee even if the employer doesnt have any updated contact information of the employee ?

Boynton Beach, FL |

If the employer has old contact information email,mailing address, phone etc. of the employee, can that employer file a suit against such an employee ? How do they track him? How can they sue him?

Lawyers have many tools at their disposal to locate individuals for purposes of suing them or subpoenaing them as witnesses in a lawsuit. The fact that the employer may not have a last known address for the individual wouldn't stop most lawyers from taking a case, if of course, the facts and the law warrant such a suit.

I am not seeking to represent you based on the response to this question. The answer given is for general information purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is hereby intended.