We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
My husband got a job offer in June 2008 from AZ to MA. My AZ employer advised I could continue to work at my current role in MA and telecommute. I was told if volume was to decline I would have to resign. I was told yesterday that volume was down and they have accepted my resignation effected in 2 weeks. If laid off, Unemployment benefits could take a week to get paid but because of the resignation it would have to go to a judge and it could take 6-8 weeks before a decision would be made. and it could be no unemployment benefits granted. What should I do?