Can an adult child sue his parents for child abuse if they treated him very badly and deprived him of all happiness and joy.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer