Skip to main content

Can an "individual" who served & filed fraudulent POS-010 represent that he is d "property manager" of d Plaintiff?

Murrieta, CA |

An "individual" who is illegally selling Eviction/Legal services represent to Court at d hearing that he is d "property manager" of d Plaintiff that is untrue & he is not licensed by State Bar or Dept. of Real Estate. Can he manage a property in CA even if unlicensed by DRE?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If this person is practicing law without a license, you can report him to the State Bar of California, If he is signing pleadings and appearing in court as a manager of properties that he doesn't really manage, that is fraud on the court, and he should be reported to the judge in the case. Good luck.


A party to the case cannot serve you, so if he is representing that he is the plaintiff, you can file a motion to quash service for bad service. I'm not sure if he can manage a property without a license, but I can tell you he cannot provide legal services without a license. Report him to the State Bar. As far as his representations to the court, you should talk to an attorney who will be better versed than you in bringing this to he courts attention through impeachment evidence.

This answer is intended to provide general information only. It does not create an attorney client relationship nor should it be construed as legal advice or an opinion on specific situations. Donald A. Green is only licensed to practice law in California and Oregon.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer