Skip to main content

Can alimony be increased five years after a divorce?

South Bend, IN |

My ex-husband has a new job, and his making substantially more than when were married. I'm wondering if I can ask for alimony to be increased after the fact?

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Alimony
Attorney answers 1


Indiana does not have alimony, so you would not be eligible if your case filed in Indiana. If it was filed elsewhere, it would depend on the laws of that state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer