Asked in Crestview, FL |

Can a writ of bodily attachment in Florida be enforced or pursued in Alabama? It's for a contempt of court non payment of child

1 attorney answer

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer