Skip to main content

Can a simple burglary be dropped to a misdemenior

Bossier City, LA |

got merchandise in a drug deal that was then reported stolen

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


First stop posting admissions of criminal wrongdoing here or anywhere else on the Internet, including social media like Facebook. Second, although I am not licensed in your state and can not answer you directly, whatever more favorable results are possible will require the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney. None of us here from behind a computer screen can pull that off. You need to be talking privately with suitable counsel NOW. There are several outstanding lawyers in your state who participate here. Hopefully one or more will respond here. This site also has a helpful "lawyer find" feature that allows YOU to start identifying possible candidates. Most will provide you with a free consultation. Take advantage of that opportunity to explore the possibilities. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer