Skip to main content

Can a public defender be appointed in a child custody case? I work but dont make enough money for a real lawyer.

York, PA |

I have a male friend that is going through a custody battle with his soon to be ex-wife. They have a hearing coming up at the end of the month. We live in Pennsylvania, and I cant find anything on the internet to give me an answer. He is a decent guy and loves his son. She is trying to get Primary physical custody. He doesnt want to take his son from her, he just wants to be able to see him on the weekend, and a day through the week, or something to that extent. Please help me help him!!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Please tell your friend to visit !

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer