Can a person file cyber bullying if they reply back to the person doing the bullying in a vulgar way them selves but to a limit?

Port Lavaca, TX |

I was curious how that would work if two way streets and even if one was worse then the other would both get in trouble? This all started in August with a pregnant woman, man who cares about her, and a guy who did not care about her. In November she married the good guy who cared about her, moved to another country.She is not a USA citizenship, child born in another country. In process of doing a DNA test. My husband has not said another word this this guy for about month now, letting me handle the DNA test. I was told recently as long as I don't file child support ( If test say he is dad) and my husband did not sue him for his responsibilities as a father should have during pregnancy and after he is born, then he will not file cyber bullying and then damands rights if his child. Messy eh

Unfortunately this does not make much sense, so it is difficult to answer.

Disclaimer: answers posted by attorney Daragh Carter to questions posted on AVVO are NOT privileged or confidential and will not and should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship between attorney Daragh Carter and you or anyone else.

Sorry my English is bad.

Can someone file cyber bullying if they were doing it as well? Can that person use the cyber bully lawsuit as a threat if my husband came after him for reimbursements for what he has paid to help raise the child if the paternity test come back as the man who threaten to file cyber bullying suit threat? My husband is on the birth certificate but in process of waiting for the paternity test to come back. Also can he threaten to use this same cyber bullying lawsuit against my husband if I file for child support. I married my husband 7 months before the baby was born, I'm not a US citizen, and we left the US to another country to avoid this man and his drama he has given us. The new born was born in the country we moved to. He is asking to have birth certificate change if test comes back with him as the father. Also demanding visiting rights. The possible father is a US soldier and I feel with not being a US citizen my hands are tied with his threats. Both men fought and have have all emails, FB, and other accounts them both fought was not one side. My husband never threatened him or threaten to harm hi like he has did . Just trying to find out if he can file cyber bullying and hold that over our heads to avoid financial responsibilities if the father of this child. Personally I wish he would just go away since he did not care about this child until his family found out but that is my personal opinion.

I see at least two or three fact patterns and questions here. Maybe if you break it down into separate pieces and ask individual questions? Thanks!

There is a baby involve .I married the person who cares about me. The one who does not care threaten to file cyber bullying against my husband. both made threats and fought for many months. The outsider in the relationship is waiting for the paternity to come back to see if it is his. He said if it is his child he asked me if i was filing for child support or my husband was filing for financial re reimbursements for all he has paid. I said will depend on the country we live in. He said he would not file cyber bullying if those two things were not filed. Will that hold up in court? i have saved all messaged since august where both were fighting.

My husband never threatened him harm like he has to my friends and family and he only went at it when this guy when he was messing with me. Also he is demanding to be put on the birth certificate, have rights, but not help out financially. Right now my baby has my husbands last name and was born in another country. This is a big stink. The only reason he is finally showing interest now his family found out there is a baby. I have contacted a lawyer where i live but can't do much until est come back.

test* not est