Skip to main content

Can a parent kick out their 18 year old high school student?

Corona, CA |

my father has locked me out of his house and choses not to let me live there even though i am still in high school.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Are your parents divorced? Is there a court order requiring him to pay child support? If, there is an existing support order, he is obligated to support you until you are 19 or graduate from high school.

You may want to contact the Dept. of Child and Family Services in Riverside County..