Skip to main content

Can a out of state attorney (FL attorney) draft a will for me in accordance with FL laws, even though I live in GA?

Miami, FL |


Clarification of my question.... Do I have to be domiciled in the state in which the will is drafted according to?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your will needs to be prepared according to the formalities and under the Law of the State of your domicile as that is where the probate would take place. A Florida attorney or someone familiar with Florida law can prepare and have you execute a will with Florida formalities. If you live in Georgia why would you want a Florida will? I am a little confused about that.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer