Skip to main content

Can a non us citizen, who is waiting for permission to work form a uk company while in the us? Profit from that company?

Natrona Heights, PA |

Actively be engaged in the decisions, the directions manage the manager of that uk company!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


A very similar question was asked recently. If that was you, please stop repeating your questions.

You should NOT do anything until after you get your EAD ... which only takes 90 days ... be patient.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Consult with an immigration attorney. This is a third version of your question that you have posted today. Spoon feeding facts or providing variations of them is not helpful at all.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Talk to a lawyer. It is not that expensive but maybe very productive in your case.


Wait for the EAD