Can a marine get married to a 16yr old , without getting introuble?

Jacksonville, NC |

Im trying get out of my house, can i get pregnant and then married my bf that is a marine.?
- I dont think he can get in trouble right ? Im not sure. I dont want him to get in trouble neither.

Filed under: Military law Family law

This is one of the absolute worse plans I have ever heard of. First of all, how old is the Marine? If he gets you pregnant he could very well face both civilian charges as well as a court martial. You don't need to be pregnant to get out of your house. Go to family court and petition for emancipation.

Look a baby even if you love it is a big lifetime responsibility. You do not have a baby so you can get out of the house. You have one because you are ready to bring another life into this world and to raise it to be better than you. You will put your heart and soul into the endeavor and it will last until the day YOU Die. Like suicide it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Similarly marriage should be not something you run to when you are running away from something else. It is a bond you agree to make because you cannot imagine breathing without this other person being in your life. Are you ready to care for your husband and a child if your husband were to become disabled? Could you get an education that would help you life yourself and family out of poverty while you did these two things? What if you had twins??

Go to family court or speak to a counselor at your school you can get out of the house in a simpler far less costly way. OTOH, I am truly wondering if this is your best idea if you are even ready to be emancipated. Think about this child. 16 is very young to be out on your own.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for information purposes. Since the facts of each case are different, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under an attorney-client privilege, so that competent advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions.

I have try to talk to the counselor at my school, but they don't do nothing, is like they dont care about there students unless there whitee... & Plus, my MOM wouldn't sign those paper. so i can be free

Anthony John Colleluori

Anthony John Colleluori

Ok so mom is not signing the papers, and the school is not helping. Considered talking to Planned Parenthood? How about a church official? What is so bad at home that you feel you must leave??

How I talk to the 'Planned Parenthood'? & I don't go to church. She is Always treating me, and hurting me mentally, and she thinks thats okay , when is not.

Anthony John Colleluori

Anthony John Colleluori

If you are open to speaking to a counselor in your area, there is a guy there who is a Reverend, but he is also a former teacher and Guidance Counselor by the name of John Shalhoub he is a navy chaplin too! Give his office a call, explain money is an issue but tell him how you were recommended and maybe he will help. If not you can contact me directly and we will see if we know someone else down there that may help okay? Rev. Shalhoub's phone number is (910) 455-6374 or email: jshalhoub@ec.rr.com. Copy our conversation here and send it too him. I hope he can help now.

Anthony John Colleluori

Anthony John Colleluori

I just spoke to the Rev. Shalhoub, He is expecting your call, I think he can help you. Good luck.

Anthony John Colleluori

Anthony John Colleluori

did you call this guy? how did it go?