Skip to main content

Can a juvenile that is on probation get his prop 215 card if he is still on probation after 18

Palmdale, CA |

my probation is getting extended 3 to 6 months and im turning 18 in less than a month for drinking and not coming home till 3 to 4 in the morning.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If I understand your question to be if you can get a medical marijuana card even if you are on probation, the answer is yes. Under Health & Safety Code section 11362.5, you need a doctor to recommend that you use marijuana for a medical purpose. If that is done, you are protected under California law against being convicted for possessing and using marijuana for medical purposes.