Skip to main content

Can a embezzlement be exponged ?

Miami, FL |

Hi , i pleaded guilty of employee benefit fund embezzlement on 2004 in NY and pay 2,000 restitution and be on probation for 3 years , there any chance to exponge this record ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

You would need to check with a NY attorney. The fact that your location shows that you are in Miami may direct you more toward attorneys who practice in Florida.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.


You would need to post this in a NY section of, not Florida. The question will be whether you are eligible to expunge a case for which you pled guilty. If it were a Florida case, you could not seal or expunge any case for which you were adjudicated guilty.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.


Regrettably no. Consult an experienced criminal lawyer to determine your available options.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a more complete context. This answer should not be relied upon to make a legal decision. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney before acting. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Defenders of the Constitution since 1975/ Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies/ Website: 24/7 --(708) 481-4800.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer