Asked in Virginia Beach, VA |

Can a child that graduates high school at the age of 17 move out of the guardians home before the age of 18 in the state of Vir?

2 attorney answers

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer