We filed in 2009, the 1st and 2nd mortgages were not reaffirmed. Our home value, according to county appraisal is $105,000. Our 1st mortgage is right under $80,000 and our 2nd is $42,000. However, if we sold our home, it is very unlikely that we would get more than $80,000. We are current on our 1st mortgage, 2nd is behind 5 months and are threatening foreclosure. Can they foreclose without getting the 1st to do it as well? What are our options?I thank all of you for responding! The letter I received says the property may be referred to foreclosure after 14 days and asks me to call to see if there are any options to avoid it from happening. I've already tried a modification with them a year ago and they denied us. My income has since gone down so should I call and try to work something out? I've read it's best to just ignore them, see if they will indeed refer it to foreclosure. If I wait and they do send to foreclosure, then there isn't anything I can do at that point, is there? Thank you again for any responses!