Boss owns collision shop . Deer hit boss car . State Farm not paying all of supplement . Can he sue State Farm ?

Charleston, SC |

on the Summons and Complaint , do you list State Farm as dependent ?

Is this the deductible for getting the car fixed under his collision policy you are talking about?

No, the dedutible has already been paid. There are items on the Supplement that had to be fixed, therefore our body shop paid for the labor and parts. Now State Farm is refusing to pay certain items on the Supplement. My boss who was in the accident, but who also owns the Collision Repair Shop, wants to take this through arbitration. Do I need to set it up with a regular S & C and would I name State Farm as the defendent/respondent?

David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Did he use new parts instead of aftermarket parts. i am trying to find out why State Farm refused to pay supplement. How much money is he out?

Never a good idea to play lawyer. Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find a local lawyer to resolve this.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Your boss needs a personal injury lawyer to handle this.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

No lawyer is in a position to answer this question knowing just a couple of sentences of information. If you are looking at going forward with a legal claim I would certainly recommend talking to a lawyer with all of your information.