Skip to main content

Birth rights in germany . marry with German Girl

Otsego, MI |

My name is Waseem and i have born in Germany in 31 March 1982 . at the time of my
Birth my parents and my big brother are legal in Germany .

my parents legally lived in German 9 year 9 Month . My parents nationality is Pakistani.
and they have married in Pakistan.

i am requesting my birth in germany . i recent come to germany for my cityizenship and now my visa has been expire . And i have fall love in a German Girl and we both want to marry .how can i marry without apply Asylum base of my birth Right .
how can i marry to her without legel here.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I think you are asking about your rights under German law as a person born in Germany to Pakistani parents. But you are asking it in a forum where U.S. lawyers discuss circumstances with advice seekers having to do with their rights under the law of various states within the United States. You list your location as Otsego, Michigan, but your question appears to indicate that you are in Germany and are asking about your rights in Germany.

I am skeptical that any lawyers licensed in the U.S. will be able to assist you. You may want to consult a lawyer in Germany who can advise you respecting the law of Germany and how it applies to you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer