Skip to main content

Billed by hospital $3500 for involuntary comittment (NO one authorized) after calling the Suicide Hot Line.

Charlotte, NC |

Tried working with hospital - insist I one tho I didn't authorize (or have any choice about) receiving their 'services'.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I think you should be contacting local lawyers that work in civil litigation or collection type matters and see what can be done. You situation is very unique and will require a nuanced approach.

You can search for a lawyer here on Avvo by going to the "find a lawyer" tab on the tool bar. If you cannot find anyone here that suits you you can try:

Most of us here, including myself, offer a free phone consult.

Best regards,
Natoli-Lapin, LLC
(see Disclaimer)

The law firm of Natoli-Lapin, LLC (Home of Lantern Legal Services) offers our flat-rate legal services in the areas of business law and intellectual property to entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses, independent inventors and artists across the nation and abroad. Feel free to call for a free phone consultation; your inquiries are always welcome: CONTACT: 866-871-8655 DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.