Skip to main content

Best workman's compensation attorney in MD

Rockville, MD |

I am looking for an excellent workman's comp attorney who has experience working against Montgomery county

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Call your state bar association and request a referral or use the Avvo 'find a lawyer' option. Best of luck to you.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.


Avvo lists many

Use the list to find one for you


Call Bob Samet at 800-829-7037 at Ashcraft & Gerel. They have a Rockville office and handle a lot of workers' compensation cases. (I handle workers' compensation cases, but my office is in Lutherville in Baltimore County).


As mentioned by Scott Scherr above, the attorneys at Ashcraft and Gerel are well qualified and handle many Montgomery County cases. I trust they will be able to aggressively advocate for you.

My firm also handles many Montgomery County employee cases and I would be happy to discuss this matter with you at any time.
Matt Farr
410 279 2348.


Plenty of great ones on Avvo


You may also be entitled to social security benefits if your injuries are serious enough. If you would like more information on this, call us at 770-982-2252