Bench warrant out for a dui what's gonna happen?

Lancaster, PA |

i got a dui like three months ago and i never recieved any paperwork pertaining to the arrest. now im on the county wanted list for a bench warrant and i was unaware of anything. i plan on turning myself in at the end of the week due to school but what will be the process of whats going to happen..

Make sure you talk with and hire an experienced attorney in this County immediately. Every County has different procedures when it comes to bench warrants and you certainly want to know and understand what you are walking into.

Turning yourself in without an attorney is not a good idea. Just because you plan to turn yourself in does not mean that you cant be arrested before hand. If you are arrested you will be placed in jail until a hearing can be held.

Contact a DUI defense attorney to (1) assist you with the surrender, the setting of bail and (2) defend you against the charges,

F. Dean Morgan, Esquire
The Morgan Law Firm
Www.penndefense.com
www.dui-case-evaluation.com
1-888-821-9446

Shawn Michael Curry

Shawn Michael Curry

If you have not already done so, you should immediately contact a Lancaster DUI/DWI Defense Attorney. In additional to a focus on DUI, such attorney will be familiar with the local procedures to more seamlessly assist you in addressing the warrant.

Have counsel engaged BEORE you turn yourself in. It really is that simple.

Frank Mascagni III

Frank Mascagni III

Wise advice from the sage attorney Jones.

William A. Jones Jr.

William A. Jones Jr.

It's nice to hear from the Veterans Committee again.

Hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP to arrange to recall/set aside the bench warrant and redocket the case for your appearance WITH COUNSEL.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Contact and hire a local criminal defense attorney prior to turning yourself in.

This is general information and not legal advise. This communication does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

You need to be represented by local counsel before you talk to the police. Indeed, you should retain counsel immediately, because you could be arrested at any time.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.