Skip to main content

Being falsely accused of harassing a person after affair that ended on August 1, 2012.

Philadelphia, PA |

Had an affair with a man for one month, the affair ended on August 1, 2012. The last correspondence with this person was asking him for his wife to stop contacting family members and his wife to stop calling my job, if his wife did not stop harassing me at my place of employment I said I would put a complaint in to the Philadelphia Fire Departement against him, and I said that in January 2013. Had no contact at all with this person. Until today when I received a letter from a lawyer telling me to stop contacting this person. I have not contacted him or his wife at all. I would like to respond to this letter I received and do not know how to go about this. Looking for assistance.

+ Read More

Filed under: Employment
Attorney answers 3


A letter from a lawyer you hire makes sense


You can ignore it.


You should not answer the letter on your own. Chances are, your emotions may get the better of you and you may write something that you did not intend to write.

If you feel strongly that you want to respond to the letter, speak with an attorney first. You can use the "Find a Lawyer" feature, above.

Good luck to you.

Andrew W. Norfleet, Esquire Helping disabled individuals throughout Pennsylvania. DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania and is personal in nature, not professional in nature. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality