Skip to main content

Being drugged with a roofieand not signing the bill that was signed it wasn't my sig even the initial was wrong for middle nam

Scottsdale, AZ |

Four months ago went to a strip club opened a tab with myid and credit card sat down had two beers each me and my friend we had got there about six it was about seven or so when they ask us to go to the VIP room we said Hayes.meant yes.know price was ever given nor was discussed .at this point they still had my credit card and I'd.the beers we drank I paid with cash so at this point nothing had been charged to my card.when we got back there they ask us if we wanted champagne we said no just a beer but the girls kept begging a point where it seemed they had a reason behind it.anyways my friend passed out within forty minutes he drank the whole glass I drank half after he was out I started feeling bad and was totally out of it anyways never signed anything and got a bill for 18000 we

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You should contact an attorney, and if the charges on your credit card are truly illegitimate, you should inform your credit card company that you are disputing the charges.


Is your friend chubby with a big beard? Did a naked asian man attack you that night?

Seriously, since you used your credit card, you have the ability to dispute the charges. Contact your credit card company immediately and begin the dispute process. Hopefully you are not past the time to dispute the charges.

Good luck.

Karl Pearson
Pearson Law, PLC