Skip to main content

Battery assult,my ex husband hit me during this times I didn't call police, but I had problems in my eyes I visited to see

Boston, MA |

Doctor ask me about browse I did explain to her, my ex husband who abandoned me with a child I did ice report against him,my doctor was calling me again and again but I never done police report ,after that mY husband keep harassing me all the time, when ice contact me I explain everything after that ice helped me to do police report,I have doctor report and ice knows story, my ex husband is going for trail of battery aNd assult,in my case I didn't call police at that time,but I have doctor report police report ice helped because after two month when my ex was keep harassing me, so I did assult battery report also based on medical report press charges, what are my chances gainst my husband who did this to me now he is denying all this in court ,now there will be jury trail,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Since you are the victim in the criminal case from what it sounds like you may call the District Attorney's office and speak with the Assistant District Attorney or Victim Witness Advocate handling your case about any concerns you have. They will be able to better answer your questions.

This answer is not intended as legal advice and does not create an attorney client relationship. Do not rely on anything in the answer it is for informational purposes only. Always contact a licensed attorney about your legal rights.


i agree.

As a victim in this case you have certain rights. If you fail to show for trial, the matter could be dismissed. If you want the protection of the court and the assistance of the district attorney, contact the DA's office ASAP and go and speak to the Victim-Witness person. Your interest and participation are critical.

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.


First, I am so sorry to read of this situation.

It has to be rough.

Second, talk to the prosecution team assigned to the case. They will give you the guidance you seek.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer