Background checks for marriage based i485

Tifton, GA |

I came to us on f1 visa. Me and my wife got married and applied for the green card. We had our green card interview 7 months ago. The interview went good but officer didnt tell if it was approved or not. I made many info pass 4 months after the interview, they said its pending. Now 2 weeks ago they told me my file Is in background checks. So what is background checks. I dont have any criminal history.what are the checking

its not always criminal; you can continue checking or hire an attorney at this time to intervene

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

USCIS checks for criminal, terrorist and other factors.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Background check could be as simple as a name check, or could be more. Recommend you hire an attorney to talk with the CIS.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.