* tenant has payed rent (1500/mo) for past 5 years.
* tenant never breached lease, always shoveled snow and took out trash 3 units.
* owner had demolition and construction above tenant apartment for 45days
* three noise complaints (nights and Sunday)
* police unit instructing owner and workers of legality (building permits, noise complaints) and tenant rights.
* police officer explained tenant holds handwritten/signed/mailed letter of authority to park or tow any vehicle on that private-property driveway.
* owner and workers move vehicles off tenant private-property.
* 18hr, owner emails tenancy is terminated and we are to be evicted in 30days.
* owner explains in document we must vacate because 'his friend will be moving in'.
* owner now wants electrical work to start in tenant unit