Auto registration

Sunnyvale, CA |

I recently used my auto insurance to fix my car. The adjuster is asking for a copy of the registration my email. I am worried about its misuse. Please let me know how can i send it so that its not misused. ( may be hide something )

Call the adjuster and share your concerns.

Scott J. Corwin

Scott J. Corwin

I could not agree more with Mr. Coluccio.

If it is your insurance company asking for this information, then you must cooperate with them in order for them to pay your claim. What information is on the registration that you do not want your insurance company to give out?

If you are a potential client, the information you disclose to us by email will be kept in strict confidence and will be protected to the full extent of the law. Please be advised, however, that the Law Offices of Frank M. Nunes, Inc. and its lawyers do not represent you until you have signed a retainer agreement with the firm. Until that time, you are responsible for any statutes of limitations or other deadlines for your case or potential case.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

I agree with Mr. Nunes, but, I would still give the adjuster a call to discuss your concerns.

Scott J. Corwin

Scott J. Corwin

I agree with Mr. Nunes.

Contact your insurance company. Express your uncertainty, see if they will work with you to accept it via another method.

Mike Walker
www.walkerlawgroup.net

Scott J. Corwin

Scott J. Corwin

Mr. Walker is correct.

I agree with the answering attorneys. I would contact the adjuster with your thoughts about the potential misuse.