Skip to main content

Auto Accident

Manchester, NH |

I had an accident and the other car was damaged and she was taken to hospital , and now she will not speak to my agent , and she appointed a lawyer. What should i do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


At this point rely on your agent to guide you.

Any response given is not to be taken as legal advice or to create an attorney client relationship.


Report it to your carrier, which it sounds like you have already done. And, let your insurance carrier handle it. At some point, her lawyer will either contact your agent or file a lawsuit. If they file a lawsuit, your agent will appoint an attorney to represent you. You have insurance for a good reason.

Albert Lee Crosner

Albert Lee Crosner


Attorney Coluccio has given you very good advice. Follow his directions and do so immediately and you will not have any issues. Good luck.


By agent, you mean you've reported this to your insurance carrier then you're good.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Your insurance company will appoint a lawyer if a claim is made.

Ryan Finn * 518.213.0115 * * Referrals are the highest form of compliment * Hacker Murphy serves clients throughout New York State and always pays referring attorneys a reasonable referral fee in contingency cases


Let your insurance company resolve this. However, if you were injured, and the accident was not your fault, retain a personal injury lawyer which you can find on Avvo.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


I agree

DISCLAIMER: This does not constitute legal advice. By providing the requested information you are not entering into an attorney-client relationship with this law firm. Only a written retainer agreement between you and our law firm can create such a relationship. We are only licensed to practice in NH and Massachusetts.


This is why you have an insurance agent. Now they can do their job to protect you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer