Skip to main content

Asylee applying for green card.Do I file G-325A together with I-485 and the medical exam or not?

Miami, FL |

I have to apply for my green card this month. I filled up my I-485 and I have my medical exam but I just saw this on the USCIS site:
* * A completed Form G-325A, Biographic Information Sheet, if you are between 14 and 79 years of age** also this "You file this form only as instructed on another Immigration application or petition"
Do I need to fill up that form now and send it together with the rest of my papers and pics?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4



NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


All forms and documents should be sent in one packet to avoid processing delays.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.



Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


You really need to read the form instructions.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer