Skip to main content

ASCAP royalties

Los Angeles, CA |

I am an attorney in New York and I need a referral for an attorney in the Los Angeles area who can help my friend, a musician, collect royalties which he claims are owed him by ASCAP for downloading of his songs. Interested attorneys, please contact me for further details at:

Lawrence N. Rogak

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Anthony Kornarens, (310) 458-6580, is an expert in the area of music royalties.


I know several attorneys in the Los Angeles area that I can refer you to. Feel free to contact me at my website.


We have been involved in several royalties collection and allocations cases involving both music and television. We are an internet law firm with a focus upon e-commerce and intellectual property. Feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer