Arrested twice two weeks apart. Put on probation in one county one year later da filed charges on the other can i get prob on it

Corona, CA |

Depends on when the offense was. Most probably not as you didn't commit the offense while you were on probation. Also, you may be able to file a motion to dismiss because of a delay or because of the statute of limitations.

Feel free to give me a call with any questions, I'd be glad to give you a free consultation.

Elliot Zarabi
www.zarabilaw.com
213-612-7720

They were in two diffrent countys. I allready told my po that it happend and she said i didnt violate. Will the new county find a out about the other

Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Yes but who cares if you can file a Serna motion or a demurrer on the statute of limitations?

It is doubtful whether you would qualify for probation. You need an attorney. Prescription fraud is a felony.

Andrew Roberts

Yes. A plea to a prescription fraud case does not exclude you from future probation grants. In addition, you may be able to argue that the District Attorney knew or should have known about the other arrest when making the probation offer to you. You were also placed on probation on one case after you were arrested for the other case, so the new filing will not violate the probation you are currently on.