Skip to main content

Are there FREE lawyers in Orange County or Los Angeles County who will help with an illegal immigrant getting child support?

Huntington Beach, CA |

My nephew's girlfriend is illegal Thai immigrant. She needs a free attorney to help her get child support.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Not an immigration question.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


Try Legal Aid:

(626) 771-1078 Los Angeles Attorney Theodore Huang, Esq. This is not legal advice. No attorney/client relationship is established. Attorney Huang is licensed in MD; practice limited to federal law.


The office of the Family Law Facilitator at your local family court will provide free procedural assistance.


Along with Legal Aid, you might consider contacting Asian Pacific American Legal Center. They have branches in Los Angeles and Orange County.

Robert Hoffman is a tax attorney licensed in California. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for legal advice. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For competent advice about your particular situation, consult your own attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer