Are there any patient lawyers that are willing to take a complicated case?

Glendora, CA |

I was a shaken, battered baby/child. My brain,vision, and most organs are damaged not to mention my morale. Most people would agree that I have survived the unimaginable. My parents were my perps, along with my HMO. My HMO confirmed on many different ER visits that I was a victim of child abuse. Rather than notify the authorities. The HMO took photographs, X-rays, MRI's, and CT& bone scans of my body and used them in a textbook called "The Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis" 5th edition. And referred to me as dead in the book. My HMO led me to believe the testing/examinations were so they could treat me appropriately. Turns out, not the case. I was being exposed 2 radiation for the book. No intentions of treating the baby nobody loves. They profit off my misery.

Best Answer

A fascinating case which I'm sure a local medical malpractice attorney would want to discuss in more detail with you over the telephone or in person. The first question may be whether or not the applicable statute of limitations has expired.

I'm sure there are. Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool would be a good start to finding one.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Two questions come to mind: How old are you? What are you saying is the basis of a medical malpractice claim? Certainly it seems there are other possible claims here, but I'm not sure where the malpractice come in...

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

I'm saying that I was raped when I was an infant by my father. My HMO sewed me back together, and handed me back to my father, who is insane. And my mother who is selfish. To study the life of a sexually abused girl. And then write a book about it. W/photos.

Sean Michael Patrick

Sean Michael Patrick

Your HMO is an insurance company. Insurance companies dont perform medical procedures. It seems that a physician may have breached some ethical rules?

Mr. Patrick I'm 32. But I figured it out when I was 31 and did report the crimes to the police. The story is hard to believe. I understand that, but they thought I was crazy and put me on a 72 hour hold at a mental hospital. Sincerely, Amanda