Skip to main content

Are polygraph test results admissible in divorce and child custody hearing

Keene, TX |

My boyfriend has been accused of abusing my child by two doctors and CPS. My husband and I are going through a divorce and CPS has placed my child with him. We have a court date set and my boyfriend has an attorney and is taking a lie detector test. Will proving himself innocent by taking the lie detector test throw out the case my husband has for sole custody of my child?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1



If you don't have an attorney, you definately need one. You need an experienced family law attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer