Applying for a b1b2 visa

Ambia, IN |

i was in the US on a J1 research visa from march 2011 to feb 2012. the 2 year home country rule applies. During that visit i had lost my passport with a valid 10 years multiple entry b1b2 visa stamped on it expiring in 2019. i made a few visits to US in the past but always came bak on time.. my brother is on h1b visa in the US so i visit him.

i am single and currently unemployed (i am a medical graduate giving exams to get a post graduate medicine position).

I recently got this wonderful opportunity to do an observership for a month at georgetown univ in oncology (i want to become an oncologist in future) in the month of july. During this observership i will only shadow.

so now i am applying for a fresh b1b2 visa. I want to know wat r my chances of getting a visa now?

very worried.

Filed under: Immigration US visas

With your qualifications and future at stake I think it would be wise to invest in a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney/