Skip to main content

Apply for school when i am in my opt

Cedar Rapids, IA |

I was graduated from my phd, I am in my opt, but I did not find job, can I apply to get a certificate at school by getting some courses? or I should be accepted in a master or phd program to be able to stay here?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This does not sound like an education law question (services and rights of students) but an immigration law question. This recent graduate should speak to an immigration law attorney ASAP

This answer contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may be protected by attorney-client privilege or work product doctorine. However, the mere receipt of this answer, alone, is not sufficient to create an attorney-client relationship. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this answerer is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this answer. Should the reader have any questions please feel free to contact Attorney Kotler at or 330-777-0065 Thank you and please indicate if you found this answer and / or the link(s) helpful.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer